1/25/11

An Indian Summer

This looks like a dream. I can imagine myself waking up in this room, stepping out and walking to the vast beaches of India to bask in the sun all morning.


Anyways, enough of my dreaming. Things have been going decent. Been going to school and getting my work done, and going to the gym everyday with my mum. I'm really into it now, so much so that if I find myself not going for one day, I get that bitter guilt trip for not having gone. Yeah, so basically, I am totally fucked now because I am very much into the cycle already. Feels great though. Other than that, I am just waiting for the weather to pick itself up again since the next two days promise ugly showers and lightning storms. All I want to do is roll around in the sand and wet my hair into the sea. I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment