3/19/11

RVCA

Not that I'm a follower of her works, but Kelsey Brookes of RVCA whom I've only just become familiar with a few days ago, posted her lastest works since the New Year onto the official RVCA websites blog, and they more than just caught my eye. In fact, they've been open on my browser for a few days now....so I figured I'd post them here as an ode to...beautiful, interesting, different and of course... inspiring art!




Something about these paintings evoke a certain amount of horror and distress; a manic hysteria. Perhaps it is in the eyes of the animals/creatures she's used? Or maybe it's in the hypnotizing circle of coloured etches that surrounds them. Something tells me it's just about both. Go ahead and check out some more if they striked you too! RVCA
Don't forget to shop ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment