4/10/11

Dream baby dream

So this week turned out to be an overall success! Minus the failed attempt to go to the record store, I got a good grade on my test and a lot of new prints! I'm excited for the ones to come...
As for today, I'm doing a big spring cleaning in my room. Inventory to the maxxxxximum. Also want to make a trip to the ATT store to see if they can give me a free sim card for my old iPhone. I miss it so much! I wish I never (now I like to call it) DOWNGRADED to a stupid blackberry. I'm going to see if it's possible for me to do something about this... economically... which I doubt. IF NOT then I at least I'll have WIFI and better pictures! Anywaysssss I really like this new editorial for Marie Claire




I absolutely love the colours and Caroline Winberg's face. See the rest of the editorial right here
I wish you all a lovely Sunday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment