11/6/11

Song of the Day



The week ahead from where I'm sitting looks a little overwhelming. Since the semester is coming to a close, everything is cracking, or should I say crashing down even quicker. At this I am glad because it means christmas break is right around the corner, meaning plenty of time to rest and get my head in order for the semester to come. But it's also pretty awful when I'm already feeling drained and stressed with still a little over one month to go. Anyways, this weekend was nice. I thought this song would be a great close to it all on this Sunday morning. A calm and peaceful tune by Adan Jodorowsky (or better/musically known as Adanowsky) featuring Devendra Banhart. The two collaborated to form their soon to come album "Amador". I first heard the song about a year and a half ago and had it on repeat for days. Now it's a feature on Nowness.com, in which the two are interviewed, which probably means the album is very soon to come. Hope you enjoy x

If you'd like to read the interview on Adan and Devendra, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment