8/12/12

Recent Purchase: ALEXANDER WANG

About two weeks ago I walked into Neiman Marcus to find that everything fall was beginning to make its display. Through my peruse I knew that almost none of the clothes would be of any use to me currently (you know, considering my geographic standing)... but that notion vanished when I came across Alexander Wangs fall 2012 "A Line Mini Skirt". I seriously haven't felt this much love for a garment in a very long time. When I put it on in the dressing room something inside me wanted to keep it on forever, as ridiculous as that may sound. It felt cozy, delicious, and I couldn't stop imagining how amazing it would look with chunky knit sweaters and tight turtle necks in winter. So with all that said, it became my most recent purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment