8/10/12

Song of the Day + Films + Editorials!


Hey everyone - so the "hiatus" wasn't voluntary. Turns out my computer had more issues than I thought... but I'm glad to say that I am truly back now. I hated being away from the realm of fashion for three weeks... although in everyday life that isn't a long time, in the world of fashion it's the equivalent of 3 years. I know I've probably missed out on countless covers and editorials (like Lady Gaga on the cover of Vogue looking as animated as a cartoon), and some really amazing fashion films (I'm almost afraid to know exactly how many). So to make up for it, I've decided to compile a few of my favorites of the month thus far, as well as some photos I've taken of my own throughout these dreadful... "years". I hope you enjoy and I hope I haven't lost too many of you! x

"On New Terms" starring Ashley Smith by Ramón J. Goñi



Charlotte Free for Elle Girl Japan. Shot by Jason Lee Parry and Styled by Imogene Barron




See the rest here



Abbey Lee and her brother Tim for the July issue of Vogue China 



Shot by Daniel Jackson and Styled by Alastair Mckimm. See the full editorial here

Cara Delevingne in Coney Island for Russh #47 by Tung Walsh 





See the rest here

Cora Keegan by Frida Marklund for Fashion Gone Rogue 


See the rest here

Anna Albrekht channeling Patti Smith for Helmet Magazine #3, Shot by Darren McDonald and Styled by Bex Sheers 




See the full editorial here

Rugby Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 Collection:


Edie Campbell for Chanel 'Obsession' by Cyrille De Vignemont



NUMERO's No.135 'Party Girls' by Greg Kadel


IN Film Montana Cox for Monster Children Magazine



 The Astral Plane feat. Dree Hemmingway for MANIAMANIA


   

And last but not least... todays Song of the Day:


Moderne Love by Unai

No comments:

Post a Comment