2/8/13

BUN RINGS


Over the past months I've been completely obsessing over updos- particularly high buns. Whether I'm in a hurry or I'm just not in the mood to have my hair flying around about my face, a bun is always the easiest do. So the other day I was looking at the beauty products on Urban, because for some time now they have had some interesting products on their website and I came across these bun rings... and I couldn't help but notice not only the great reviews, but the volume they apparently give to your hair (particularly fine hair which I have), so I took the plunge and ordered them. This look is rather refined in a way, but I'm sure there are ways around that by making it look naturally messy with fly-aways and such. Either way I'm giving it a whirl and if it goes well I'll make a review about it with the results XX

Watch a tutorial HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment