12/30/10

HELLO, ARE YOU READY TO GO?

I am…. Ready to go!
I’m always attracted to….Humor <:)
Beside my bed….is an oversized fan.
I will never…. dye my hair blue again.
Remember the time…. a huge crab crawled on my arm?
I quite like…. drinking tea and sleeping in.
When I grow up…. I want to be as happy as I can.
I just think…. the world is fucked.
Everytime I drink…. I get clumsy.
I’ve got a lot of…. time on my hands.
It is sexually appealing for the opposite/same sex to…. be up front and funny.
I live…. in the sky.
For dinner…. I am having fish and vegetables.
I can…. put my legs behind my neck.
I can’t seem to…. get out of bed!
I’m fond of…. my new record player.
I fear…. spiders and aliens.
I’m excited for…. my photography class next semester.
I want to meet…. inspiring people, places, and things.
I’m disappointed in…. the lack of inspiring people, places, and things!
You used to tell me….anything.
Work is…. something I need to find.
I always….move my hands when I talk about something I'm really into.
Currently drinking…. water and chewing ice.
I get nervous…. speaking out in class.
I’m currently reading…. A Clockwork Orange.
My last kiss was…. perfect.
The last song that played….Bon Iver-Skinny Love
Studying…. sucks.
I wish you would….take away the terrors of this world.
I want to be….a decent writer.
Religion is…. subjective.
I want…. love, happiness, freedom, unicorns and seahorses.
Scars….yeah, I got some.
I hate….few things.
I can’t stand….both annoying and boisterous individuals.
Piercings…. are sweet in the right places.
My head…. is resting on a wall.
In my spare time….I lay in bed.
Tattoos….are probably not for me.
My Mum is…..a little crazy.
I’d like to be….great and a straight A student.
When I was young….I lived in a dreamworld.
Money is….a piece of paper that controls our lives.
My friends…. are special people to me.
I look like….my usual self.
My favourite shoes….currently gotta be my cole haans and boot/clogs from topshop.
My workplace…. is non-existent.
Right now…. I'm in my pajamas.
I find it hard not to be…. lazy.
My star sign is…. Taurus.
Life is….silly.
I love waking up to….text messages.
My Dad is….a lawyer.
I’m angered by…. the wrong ideas.
Eating…. Nothing.
Regret…. Nothing.
My parents….are funny.
The last band that Played….to me live was Metric.
Tomorrow I’m…. having new years eve with the fam.
My favourite time of day…. is when I wake up.
Sometimes….I want to move away.
The colour…. of my aura is green.
I can’t believe I…. have such shitty allergies.
The first to repost this…. is the coolest.

No comments:

Post a Comment