1/2/11

Let Down

It's so saddening that my break has officially come to and end. I start spring semester TOMORROW and I don't think it could have come any sooner. Most everyone else's breaks are extended for another two weeks! Anyways, to get the obvious off my mind, I've decked my walls a bit with some beautiful editorials from Oyster and Noise, two European based magazines I used to collect years ago. I found some pretty sweet stuff in there that I'd forgotten about which pleasantly surprised me for the who-knows-what-number of a time. At first I was pretty hesistant to even rip them out of the binding of their holy-esque pages BUT I did it :) And I haven't regretted it since! I'll put some pictures up here soon once it's at my standard of completion. I leave you with a feather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment